Golf Preservations will not be working on the drainage project today! The weather will make is nearly impossible for them to complete their tasks today. The forecast is calling for 1-2 inches of rain and then possibly an inch of snow tonight! Lets hope that doesn't happen! Number 6 green is almost completed but it will remain closed until it is 100% completed!